Project Manager Clinical Trials
- 26 June 2023
AML is part of the Sonic Healthcare group, one of the largest laboratory groups in the world, with Belgian sites in Antwerp, Ardooie and Genk.
In Antwerp, we process about 6,000 samples of human and veterinary origin every day. Together with some 350 colleagues, we work to deliver reliable and high-quality results for humans and animals. "We take it personally" is therefore our lab group's slogan.
Do you have a passion for science and people? Apply and become part of our dynamic and diverse team.
As Project Manager, you are responsible for the practical follow-up of projects and clinical studies in close collaboration with the scientific staff. This includes all aspects of clinical studies, including communication, study management, managing study documents, handling related lab work, data processing and reporting. You will prepare interim progress reports and provide necessary instructions on clinical trials to the staff involved. These tasks are done using AML's quality management system, which is based on ISO 15189 and ISO/IEC 17025 and GCP guidelines.
- You have a Master's degree in life sciences or equivalent with demonstrable knowledge and experience.
- You have a broad interest in scientific research.
- You have the necessary communication and social skills.
- You can work both independently and in a team.
- You are meticulous, analytical and well-organised with an eye for detail.
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch and English, practical knowledge of French.
- You are familiar with MS Office packages (Word, Excel).
- You have a neat appearance and representative behaviour.
We offer you a challenging job as a member of a dynamic & diverse team in one of the largest medical laboratories in Belgium. Collegiality is key for us. We provide extensive training and encourage personal growth.
- You will have a full-time contract for 6 months of 37.5h/week with the possibility of permanent employment.
- Interesting working hours within the daytime schedule
- You will receive an attractive salary and we provide numerous fringe benefits (including end-of-year bonus, meal vouchers, etc).
- We offer commuting reimbursement (bicycle allowance, full public transport reimbursement).
A.M.L., Emiel Vloorsstraat 9, 2020 Antwerp. The lab is easily accessible by public transport (train station and tram/bus stop nearby).
We would like to receive your CV with short motivation by e-mail, addressed to: email@example.com.
Emiel Vloorsstraat 9