Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT) - Pathology
- 5 July 2022
A.M.L. is looking for an enthusiastic employee for the Pathology Department to strengthen the team.
You will be employed in a clinical laboratory accredited in accordance to ISO 15189, where your job responsibilities will include the execution of the following analytical methods:
- Sample preparation
- Macroscopy of tissue biopsies
- Cutting/embedding of tissue biopsies
- Cutting and preparation of specimens from FFPE blocks
- Executing (immuno)histochemical staining
- You have a higher education degree Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT) or a similar degree
- Experience/education/interest in the field of pathological anatomy. Internal training is provided
- You can work independently as well as in a team, with the necessary responsibility
- You can work punctually with a sense of initiative and have organisational talent
- Execute activity related to quality assurance
- Execute biological analyses of tissue
- Receiving and checking the samples. Registering the date, the time of the sample collection, the information of the person with healthcare needs…
- Using the analysis and reaction devices and preparing the sample according to the analysis (distilling, dividing, etc.)
- Keep the workplace and the material neat, tidy and disinfected. Remove and destroy waste.
- Working together in a strong team
- Sense of accuracy
- Working independently
- Have learning ability
- Creative thinking (inventiveness)
- Planning (= organizing)
- Being capable of making contact
- The ability to adapt to changing circumstances (flexibility)
- Dealing with stress
- Keep to rules and agreements
Professional bachelor Biomedical Laboratory Technology: Medical Laboratory Technology
Dutch (very good)
We offer a full-time position.
Duration: contract of indefinite duration.
Hours: daytime hours between 7:15 and 17:30.
Emiel Vloorsstraat 9