Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT) - Immunology
- 4 August 2022
As an MLT Immunology you are responsible for analysing human and animal samples in the field of immunology. This includes operating automated analysis equipment, performing manual tests and interpreting e.g. electrophoresis patterns.
In addition to performing tasks at various workstations within the immunology department, you will also participate via a rotation system in late shifts on weekdays (from 3 pm to 11 pm) and in Saturday shifts (from 9.30 am to 5.30 pm at a ratio of 1 every 6 weeks).
- You are in possession of a diploma Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT)
- You have interest and/or experience in immunology
- You work meticulously, analytically, solution-oriented and organised with attention to the safety regulations
- You can work independently as well as in a team and you have good communication skills
- You take initiative, consult with colleagues and supervisors, and are able to search for, process and manage information
- You are able to assess measurement results analytically and recognise and report on anomalous results
- You are familiar with working according to standard procedures in a BELAC-accredited environment
- Checking the functioning of analysis equipment
- Performing maintenance of the equipment and updating the logbook
- Signalling technical failures
- Keeping the workstation and the equipment tidy and clean and disinfecting them according to the procedures used
- Monitoring reagent stocks, placing orders and storing and using products according to their expiry date and storage conditions
- Receiving, checking and registering samples
- Planning and organising
- Working in a team and consulting
- Stress resistance
- Result orientation
We offer a challenging job in an enthusiastic and pleasant team.
Contract: 80% or 100%.
Hours: daytime hours between 07h30 and 16h00 (alternating with 09h00-17h30 every 6 weeks)
Dutch (very good)
Emiel Vloorsstraat 9